Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping in Russia

It has been interesting learning to grocery shop for our family in Russia.
I have been thankful for pictures on products so I know
 what I am buying.
No pictures - This is flour, sugar, and rice.
A few things we see remind us of the good ol' US of A!


Sometimes we buy something and hope it is good.
Everyone likes these two things.


This is my receipt. It was about $60.

3 comments:

Rick and Marilyn Parker said...

Hey Sariah - loved the pictures of the food -so familiar and yet not!

The receipt is really strange and yet so similar!

The kids find out pretty quickly what the like:-)

Thanks for sharing, Love Mom

Rick and Marilyn Parker said...

So ok this is taking several times to post . . . .

MelissaR said...

Sounds like an adventure! The Fred and Sally pics are hilarious!