Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ingenious Justin

Justin likes to work on projects. Here are pictures of some of his finished projects. He has limited tools here, so he is pretty talented to be able to make some of the things he has.

Whistles - The second from the right is a slide whistle.



Handmade bows - The one on the left is completed.

Cart/Sled


A toilet paper holder - our favorite creation.

He saved a spring he thought he might need for something.

He even hollowed out the inside for the spring.


A sturdy bench

Justin made this out of an old pallet. He came up with design on his own.

Jeff bought his antique planer for Justin as a joke at Christmas. He didn't think Justin would really use it. Boy, were we wrong!! Justin uses it all the time for his projects!!
I can't keep up with what he creates. He recently made a bullwhip and he also made me a flower bed, which I love! and a bracket for my hanging flower pot. I will share some pictures of those later. 

1 comment:

sariah said...

Wow!!! I am so impressed! What a handy kid to have around. :-)