A few pictures of fair week.....in September.
Tough Enough to Wear Pink night at the rodeo. Lots of pink on the trolley.

The next few pictures are of the kids with their cow or calf they showed for Grandpa.
Big sis helping little sis getting her calf movin'.

Saylor and her calf.

Sophie and her calf.

Sage and her cow.

Joseph and his cow.

Justin and his cow.

Jasper showing his cow.

I even showed a cow.

Jeff hadn't shown cows in a loooonnnnnggggg time. He enjoyed it.

Barn time

Fair wore everyone out! Sage taking a rest.

Sophie and Saylor gave out.
Justin and Joseph didn't care where they slept.
2 comments:
I love your pictures. What a great looking family. :-) I'm sad we missed the fair this year.
I bet you're glad football season is ending soon! That sounds like a crazy schedule. Did the boys love it?
Wakey-wakey sleeping heads!
Thanks for keeping up the posting on your blog!
Post a Comment