Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shipping, Weaning, and Cooking

This past week we weaned calves, shipped calves, preg checked all of the cows and cooked three meals a day for the crew.





We didn't have good weather two of the four days we did this.


Chute man

Jasper gave shots.


Justin and Joseph pushed cows through the snake.


I cooked and cooked. The vet's wife was here and she helped me. It was nice to have an extra pair of hands. I hurried and took this picture of the food in the back of our excursion. (I couldn't take a picture of my messy kitchen.) We had to take lunch about 10 miles away and I didn't want things to get cold. For this lunch I had 2 pans of lasagna, 2 pans of french bread, a pot of corn, a salad, 2 desserts, and all the utensils and condiments to go with the lunch.

3 comments:

Jason and Libby Bair said...

Good job guys! Sariah you ROCK!!:)

Jeff and Shaura Miller Family said...

So what's for dinner? Ha-Ha!

Cole and Shelly Parker said...

Sariah you are AMAZING!!! I could never do what you do!